Director of Educational Technology, The Hewitt School (July 2014 - Present)
- Lead the school in developing and implementing a vision for technology that supports the School's mission and strategic plan.
- Supervise the educational technology and library departments and provide leadership and support for their professional growth.
- Communicate with all constituencies about a clear and unified vision for the use of technology at Hewitt and promote their progress in achieving these goals.
- Establish an environment which encourages creative and independent use of technology k-12.
- Design, implement, and assist in teaching a technology curriculum.
- Establish core technology competences/standards across disciplines and divisions.
- Designer of the School's new Fabrication Lab.
- Provide instructional technology workshops and individual training for faculty and staff.
- Partner with technology operations to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the technology team.
Director of Academic Technology, The Browning School (July 2008 - June 2014)
Provided direction, leadership, and support in academic technology to students and faculty.
Established K-12 technology education learning goals and standards.
- Developed the School’s Pre-Primary to Grade 12 academic technology curriculum.
- Designed of the School’s Makerspace.
- Taught Lower, Middle, and Upper School technology classes.
- Designed and conducted various faculty and staff development workshops for training on
computers and school-wide technology.
- Co-developed seminars and communications with Director of Technology for educating parents on
- Provided directions and support to the IT department in identifying, troubleshooting and/or
securing resources for the maintenance and repair of hardware and software.
- Advisor to Middle and Upper School students.
- Coached award-winning Fay School Rube Goldberg Machine Competition team.
Technology Coordinator, The Gateway Schools (August 2006 - June 2008)
- Facilitated Lower and Middle School technology classes.
- Provided assistance to teachers and administrators to implement the effective integration of
technology into the curriculum.
- Developed the Integrated Technology Education (ITE) Middle School Program.
- Coached award winning ThinkQuest NYC Internet Competition Team.
Technology Teacher, Felix V. Festa Middle School (August 2004 - June 2006)
- Taught grades 6th, 7th, and 8th technology education courses.
Baruch College - M.S.Ed., Educational Leadership, 2008
New York Institute of Technology - M.S., Instructional Technology, 2006
The College of Saint Rose - B.S., Applied Technology Education, 2003
- Curriculum Design
- Fabrication Lab/Makerspaces
- Faculty and Staff Development
- Technology Integration
- Design Thinking
- 3D Design and Printing
- Laser Cutting
- Google Apps for Education
- Physical Computing
- Mac and Windows Operating Systems
- Andriod and iO Operating Systems